|Mission Trip Planning|
1. Don't take many clothes. Make sure each outfit fits very well. Take clothes you feel
1. Pack clothes by folding them in thirds, and do not pack things too tightly. You will
Security & Finances
1. People in many other countries are not as wealthy as Americans. Guard your
1. A transformer for electrical devices is needed for certain countries. (Check with the missionaries)
Clothing Personal Needs Miscellaneus
__ Shoes (Casual) __ Soap __ Money __ Film__ Socks __ Hair Care __ Camera __ Pillow__ Work Clothes (gloves, pants, shirts, shorts) __ Razor__ Aftershave /Cologne __ Watch __Tissues__
Address List __ Pen__ Casual Clothes __ Towels __ Chapstick __ Bible__ Sunday Clothes (extra shirt or blouse, tie) __
Deodorant __Toothbrush / Toothpaste __ Medicines __ Book
__ Suntan lotion __Candy __Immodium AD __ Dirty Clothes Bag __ Roll of TP
1. Include a change of clothes, all necessary medications, and a second pair of
6 - 9 Months Ahead
1. Apply for passport (follow directions on
short term travel tips).
3 - 6 Months
1. Begin visa application (if necessary).
2 - 3 Months
Research baggage regulations.
Make sure you have . . .
Pack your luggage.
When packing, do not seal anything. It is likely that boxes will
have to be opened and unpacked at check-in.
Have your . . .